Best Doctor For Knee Pain In Bangalore
A Knee is a very complex joint with many comments making it unsafe for a variety of injuries while doing walking, running, jumping, dancing, and participating in other daily activities. Knees, too, are vulnerable to injury that can occur suddenly with a sprain or tear of a ligament or over time with overuse.
It’s the most significant and most vital joint in the body that gets injured most easily. It is made up of four components: cartilage, bones, tendons, and ligaments.
1. Cartilage – The ends of the tibia, femur, and the back of the patella are covered with articular cartilage. They help your bone to glide smoothly across each other as you bend or straight in your leg by offering a slippery substance.
2. Bones – Thighbone (femur), Shinbone (tibia), and kneecap (patella) form the joint.
3. Tendons – Muscles and bones are attached to help of tendons. Quadriceps Tendons help connect the muscles in the front of your thigh to your patella, whereas stretching from your patella to your Shinbone is the patellar tendon.
4. Ligaments – Bones are attached with the help of ligaments. Two types of ligaments are found – Collateral Ligaments and Cruciate Ligaments. This will hold the bones together and keep the joints stable.
Common Injuries –
Our joint is made up of many essential components which can be injured. The most common injuries include fractures, dislocation, sprains, and tears of soft tissues like ligaments. There are many cases where more than one structure is injured.
Swelling and pain are the most common signals of the wound. When your part is injured, you feel instability – the feeling that your part is giving way.
Some of the sports knee injuries faced are –
1. Fractures – The most frequent type of wound is a fracture, and mostly the bone around the patella is broken. The ends of both the femur & tibia can also be fractured. These fractures are caused due to high energy trauma such as falls from significant heights and motor vehicle collisions.
2. Dislocation– It happens when the bone of the joints are out of place, either entirely or partially. For example, the cases where the patella slips out of place or the femur and tibia forces out of alignment. These are caused due to posture problems in the structure of a person’s joint. These are most often caused by high energy trauma such as falls, motor vehicle crashes, and sports-related content.
3. Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injuries – Sportspersons who participate in high-demand sports like soccer, basketball football are most likely to injure their anterior cruciate ligaments as they are often injured during sports activities. ACL can be caused due to changing direction rapidly or landing from a jump incorrectly. More than half of the injuries occur and damage to other structures such as articular cartilage, meniscus, or other ligaments.
4. Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Injuries – PCL often occurs in motor vehicle crashes and sports-related content from a blow to the front of the part while the joint is bent.
5. Meniscal Tears – Many meniscal tears often happen during sports when twisting, pivoting, cutting, or being tackled. It also occurs as a result of Arthritis or aging. If the menisci have a weekend with age, then I’ll be very painful,
6. Tendon Tears – Tendons are more common among middle-aged people who play running or jumping sports where quadriceps and patellar tendons can be stretched and torn.
It’s common cause includes falls, direct force, and landing pain from a jump.
Treatment of Knee Injuries
When you get injured, the RICE method – rest, ice, gentle compression, and elevation- can help you recover speedily.
You need to take the best treatment as soon as possible if you feel that you and go with the best hospital for knee replacement surgery in Bangalore because here you will get the best treatment if you are facing following problems –
1. Begin limping
2. Have swelling at the affected site
3. Have severe pain
4. Cannot move the leg.
The type of solution the doctor recommends will depend upon many factors such as your age, general health, activity level, and severity of your tear.
Nonsurgical Treatment –
Many wounds do not need treatment. They can be cured with simple measures such as :
1. Physical Therapy – Exercises recommended by your doctor will restore function to your part and strengthen the leg muscle that supports it.
2. Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medicines – Medications like aspirin and ibuprofen reduce pain and swelling.
3. Immobilization – The doctor can recommend you a brace to avoid your joint from moving. In a fractured bone, a cast or brace may hold the bones in place while they heal. One can further protect their knee with the help of crutches to keep themself from putting weight on their leg.
Surgical Treatment –
Hello, I am Dr. Amith Shetty, and I am a Joint Replacement and Orthopaedic Surgeon in Bangalore. I am one of the best doctor for knee pain in Bangalore, as I have done many surgeries for small children to elderly adults.
I care for and treat my patients with various common injuries, including knee, hip, and many more. With the experience of more than 11 years treating sick ones, I guarantee you the best solutions to your problems.
Our staff provides knee replacement Surgery in Bangalore at a very compelling price and with fewer risks. We provide replacement facilities and solutions and 100% patient and family support. For more information or connect click here to talk with me on WhatsApp